What You Need:
- 1 Package Keto Queen Kreations Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 Tsp Life is Flavor Company Hazelnut Drops (use KETOQUEENKREATIONS15 for 15% off)
Keto "Nutella" Filling
- 1 3/4 cups hazelnuts
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp oil
- 3 TBSP powdered sweetener
- 10 drops hazelnut flavor extract (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups butter, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sweetener of choice
- 10 TBSP unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 TBSP heavy cream
- 1 TSP vanilla extract
Instructions for cake
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Prepare cake mix as directed on the pouch
- Grease two 8" round cake pans and divide batter between the two
- Bake for 15-20 mins or until tooth pick comes out clean
- Once cooled place one layer on a serving dish and top it with desired amount of Nutella. Place second layer on top and frost as desired.
Instructions for "Nutella"
- Preheat oven to 400º
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper, spread hazelnuts on the pan. Bake for 10 minutes
- In a blender or food processor, add in roasted hazelnuts and blend until silky
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend again
- Set aside until ready to use
Instructions for frosting
- In a medium bowl using a hand blender, beat butter and sweetener until smooth
- Add cocoa powder and mix well. Add remaining ingredients and blend together until frosting consistency forms about 2 minutes
- Spread over top of cake
Takes 2, Serves 12 people.
Don't forget to PIN it for later !