What you'll need:
For the cake:
- 1 package Keto Queen Kreations Yellow Cake Mix
Keto condensed milk:
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 3 TBSP butter
- 7 TBSP powdered sweetener
- 2/3 cup erythritol or sweetener of choice
- 3 TBSP butter
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 14oz. keto sweetened Condensed milk (see below)
- 12oz. Half & Half
- 1/2tsp. Kosher salt
- 1/2tsp Vanilla
How to prepare:
- Preheat oven to 375º F
- Grease a 9” springform pan with unsalted butter. Wrap bottom & sides of springform pan with foil to keep it from leaking.
- In a large bowl, prepare cake mix as directed, set aside
- Prepare keto condensed milk - add all ingredients in a heavy bottom saucepan and simmer for 15-20 min. Whisk occasionally so it doesn't scorch. Let this reduce to 16oz
- Make caramel sauce - in a deep pan, heat up the erythritol. Stir frequently. Add water & butter. Stir occasionally until the sauce has become a golden brown.
- Make flan mixture - blend all ingredients in a blender, set aside
- Pour caramel sauce into greased pan, top with cake batter
- On top of cake batter, pour flan mixture
- Place pan into a large baking dish. Set in oven and pour hot water into the large baking dish until it reaches half way up the side of the pan, being careful not to get water on your cake flan.
- Loosely put a sheet of foil over the top, and bake 45-55 minutes or until done. Don't overcook.
- Let come to room temp, then chill in fridge overnight or at least 6 hours to chill.
- Once chilled, Run a knife around the sides of the pan and invert onto a serving plate.
Takes 55 , Serves 12 people.
Don't forget to PIN it for later !