Skip to content
What you'll need:
For the cake:
How to prepare:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Prepare cake as directed on package and divide mix between 4 6" baking pans or desired pans (the small the pan the thicker the layers will be)
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean
- While cake is baking make frosting as directed
- Once cakes are completely cooled, using a cookie cutter cut a 3" circle into 2 of the 4 cakes (leaving 2 cakes uncut)
- Place 1st uncut layer on a serving platter
- Add frosting to the first layer
- Place second cut cake layer, frost and repeat with the second cut layer
- Fill hole with desired candies
- Frost again
- Top with the last uncut cake layer
- Frost cake and ENJOY!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.