Skip to content
What you'll need:
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 8 TBSP butter, softened
- 1/2 c powdered sweetener (if you don't have powdered, blend your favorite granular sweetener until it becomes powder form)
- 1/2 cup strawberries, pureed
How to prepare:
- Using a hand or stand up mixer, blend cream cheese and butter until no lumps are present.
- Add in sweetener and mix again
- Add in strawberries and combine
- Blend until smooth
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.