What You Need
- 1 Package Keto Queen Kreations Sugar Cookie Mix
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese Softened
- 4 egg yolks
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 6-7 TBSP key lime juice or lime juice if key limes aren't available
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare sugar cookie as directed on the pouch
- Spray a pie dish with non stick spray
- Flatten cookie dough into dish
- Cover outer edge of pan with foil so the edges of the crust doesn't burn
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or just until the top starts to brown
- While crust is baking make filling
- In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese and egg yolks
- Add in heavy cream, beat well
- Add in key lime juice and incorporate fully
- When crust is done, set aside to cool
- Once crust is cooled add key lime filling
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour until it sets
Takes , Serves 12 people.
Don't forget to PIN it for later !