What you'll need:
- 1 package Keto Queen Kreations Chocolate Cake Mix
- 2 eggs
- 2 TBSP oil
- 16 oz. cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup confectioners sweetener
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sugar free chocolate chips
How to prepare:
- Preheat oven to 350º F and grease a 12" spring form baking pan
- In a medium bowl, mix together chocolate cake mix, eggs and oil. Flatten mixture into springform pan. Bake for 12 minutes and set aside to cool completely.
- While crust is baking, prepare filling.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add in sweetener and mix together.
- Add in peanut butter, mix again
- Add in heavy cream and combine until smooth.
- Gently fold in chocolate chips.
- Spread mixture over cooled pie crust.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Takes 12 , Serves 12 people.
Don't forget to PIN it for later !