What you'll need:
- 1 package Keto Queen Kreations Snickerdoodle Cookie Mix
- 1 stick butter
- 1 Bag of sugar free chocolate chips
- 2 Cups heavy cream
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
Directions For Crust:
- Line an 8x8 inch baking pan with parchment paper, be sure to have extra paper hanging off all 4 sides for easy removal
- Melt butter in a small saucepan
- In a medium bowl, empty pouch of Snickerdoodle cookie mix
- Pour in melted butter and mix well
- Evenly flatten cookie mixture into pan and store in freezer for 15 minutes while making the filling
- Heat up 2/3 cup heavy cream with extract until just about to boil
- In a small bowl, pour in 1 bag of sugar free chocolate chips
- Cover chocolate chips with heated heavy cream and stir until melted, let cool and set aside
- Using a Blendtec Blender* or in a large bowl use a hand mixer, whip remaining heavy cream (1 1/3 cups) until whipped cream forms
- In a large bowl, remove whipped cream from the blender and gently fold in chocolate
- Remove crust from freezer
- Pour chocolate mix over the crust
- Refrigerate for 4 hours
- Cut into 16 squares and enjoy!
Takes , Serves 16.
Don't forget to PIN it for later and tag us on instagram @ketoqueenkreations1 if you make these!!
For savings on Blendtec blenders visit: www.blendtec.com and use code: KETOQUEEN