- 5 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Gryuere cheese, shredded
- 4 TBSP cottage cheese
- 3 slices no sugar added bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/4 tsp Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Fill a 9x13 baking pan with 2 inches of water and put in oven while preheating and throughout baking process
- In your Blendtec blender, add in all ingredients except bacon
- Blend for 30 seconds, until eggs are airy and bubbly
- In a lined muffin tin, pour egg mixture into wells until 3/4 of the way full
- Divide chopped bacon through out all egg cups
- Bake for 30 minutes
Takes , Makes 6 egg bites.
Don't forget to PIN it for later and tag us on instagram @ketoqueenkreations1 if you make these!!
For savings on Blendtec blenders visit: www.blendtec.com and use code: KETOQUEEN