What you'll need:
- 1 package Keto Queen Kreations Pancake Mix or Keto Queen Kreations Pound Cake Mix plus ingredients on back of package
- 4 chayotes (peeled and diced)
- 25 drops @oooflavors Granny Smith Apple Flavor
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 Tbsp roasted pecans
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 4 tsp lemon juice
- 3/4 cup brown sugar substitute sweetener
- 1 Tbsp xanthan gum (or until desired thickness)
How to prepare:
Peel and dice chayote and cook until fork tender.
In a sauce pan, add cooked chayote and the rest of the filling ingredients and cook on low until done.
For the waffles, use 1 bag of Keto Queen Kreations Pancake or Pound Cake mix and make as instructed on packet. Add 15 drops of @oooflavors pie crust to it (if desired)
Heat up a waffle iron, spray with nonstick spray and line the bottom with some of the waffle mix. Put about 2 Tbsp of pie mix on top and dot a little bit of the waffle mix on top of the pie mix.
Cook the waffles until done and top with pie mixture! You can add syrup to it if you want, but the pie mix is plenty. Enjoy