Now you can enjoy light and fluffy low carb pancakes any time of the day!
Perfect for any morning, or breakfast for dinner. This quick and easy to make pancake mix is made with organic coconut flour and a couple other high quality ingredients.
Coconut Flour, Erythritol, Baking Powder
- Only 1 Net Carb per serving
- Sugar Free
- Gluten Free
- Makes 12 delicious pancakes
1 Net Carb = Total Carbs (2g) - [dietary fiber (1g) + sugar alcohols (0g)]
What You'll Need:
- 3 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Butter, Melted
- 1/4 Cup Heavy Cream
We highly recommend using regular butter, and large size eggs. Alternatives may work, but I cannot guarantee results!
Thank you for understanding :)
- Preheat skillet to medium heat. Oil or spray
- In a large bowl beat together eggs, butter and heavy cream
- Pour in dry pancake ingredients and mix well
- Spoon 1-2 Tablespoons of pancake batter onto skillet to make pancakes, cover pan until small bubbles form and flip
- *if batter is too thick add water/unsweetened milk to thin