Cinnamon Coffee Cake Mix
Your Daily Dose...
Of a Cinnamon Coffee Cake mix that will not disappoint! With just the perfect amount of cinnamon, you can use this mix morning, afternoon, or evening.
This sweet and savory mix is made with only the best organic coconut flour, the perfect amount of cinnamon, and a couple other high quality ingredients.
Coconut Flour, Erythritol, Cinnamon, Baking Powder
- Only 1 Net Carb per serving
- Sugar Free
- Gluten Free
- Makes 12 servings
1 Net Carb = Total Carbs (12g) - [dietary fiber (3g) + sugar alcohols (8g)]
What You'll Need:
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Butter, Melted and Cooled
- 1 Cup Milk (Almond or Coconut)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line a 9” cake pan with parchment paper
- Melt butter and let cool
- In a large bowl beat together eggs. Add cooled butter, milk, heavy cream and mix
- Pour in dry cake ingredients and mix well
- Pour evenly into pan
- Bake 35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean
- Let cool for 2-3 minutes and enjoy!