What you'll need:
- 48 oz chicken broth
- 1 bag riced cauliflower
- 1/2 bag spinach leaves
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup celery, diced
- 1/4 cup carrots, diced
- 1/4 onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 egg
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 almond/coconut flour or pork rinds
- 1 1/2 tbsp parsley
- Salt & pepper as desired
How to prepare:
- In a large bowl, add in all meatball ingredients and blend with hands until well combined.
- Form into mini meatballs, set aside
- In a large pot, melt butter and olive oil
- Add in carrots, onion and celery. Sauté until translucent - about 10 minutes.
- Add garlic, stir until fragrant about 2-3 minutes
- Pour in chicken broth reduce heat and let simmer
- Once soup is boiling, add in meatballs and 1 package riced cauliflower
- Meatballs will float to the top when done.
- When meatballs are cooked, add in spinach leaves.
- Cook until wilted
- Serve hot