What you'll need:
- 1 package Keto Queen Kreations Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1 batch strawberry sherbet
- 1 1/2 cups low carb strawberry ice cream (can make your own or store bought)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
How to prepare:
- Preheat oven to 350º F and line a 8x8 baking pan and a cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Make sugar cookie mix according to instructions. Take 1/2 cup of batter & roll into 3 balls & flatten on a cookie sheet. Press the rest of batter into the 8x8, & bake all of these as package directs. Cool COMPLETELY. Set cookies aside
- Spread 1 1/2cups low carb strawberry ice cream over cooled crust. Freeze this layer 2 hours.
- Once frozen, spread 1 1/2 cups low carb strawberry Sherbet over ice cream. Freeze 1 hour.
- Spread about 1 cup homemade whipped cream. Sprinkle with Crumbs & freeze till frozen.
- 3 Keto Queen Kreations Sugar Cookies (made above)
- 1 teaspoon of sugar free Jello mix
- 6 tbsp butter. divided (3 tbsp in each bowl)
- 1-2 tsps freeze dried strawberries (pulverized into a powder)
- Process the 3 cookies with 1TB melted butter. Set aside 1/4c of this.
- To the remaining crumbs add 1/2-1tsp strawberry jello powder, pulverized strawberries, 2 drops red food coloring (optional), & process to Crumbs. Alternate sprinkles on top with red & plain Crumbs.
Takes 15 , Serves 12 people.
Recipe from: @on_westhoff_ranch
Don't forget to PIN it for later !