Ingredients for short cake layer
- 1 Package Keto Queen Kreations Pound Cake Mix
- 3 Tablespoons JELLO sugar free Strawberry
- 5 Tablespoons hot water
- 16 ounces, room temp cream cheese
- 2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 cup powdered Swerve
- Pink food coloring
- 20 drops Oooflavors Strawberry Shortcake Flavoring
- 15 drops oooflavors girly shortbread flavoring
- 1 container Sugar Free Cool Whip Topping, thawed and divided or fresh whipped cream
Instructions for cake layer
- Bake the pound cake according to package directions in an 8 inch cake pan adding in the shortbread flavoring. Using an 8 inch cake pan will assure this layer fits in an 8in spring form pan.
- Once baked and cooled, poke holes using a wooden spoon handle randomly across the cake. Mix the JELLO and hot water together and pour it evenly on the cake.
Instructions for Filling
Whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form and keep in fridge until next step.
- Add cream cheese to a large bowl and whip for about 1 minute.
- Slowly add in the powdered sugar and mix until well combined, scraping the bowl if needed.
- Gently fold in whipped cream mixture and then divide this mixture into 2 bowls.
- To one of the bowls, add in a small amount of pink food coloring and the 20 drops of strawberry flavoring. Fold gently to mix in well.
- Place the cooled pound cake in the bottom of a spring form pan, lining the sides with parchment.
- Add in your first layer, the non pink cheesecake spreading evenly then the same with the pink layer.
- Place in fridge for 4 hours top with fresh whipped cream
Takes 25, Serves 12 people.
Don't forget to PIN it for later !