What you'll need:
For the cake:
- 2 packages Keto Queen Kreations Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 package of sugar free strawberry Jello mix (will use 3 teaspoons) or 10 strawberries, pureed
- Strawberry Frosting or frosting of your choice
- 1/2 cup coconut flour, divided (1/4 cup in 2 bowls)
- 1/2 teaspoon of sugar free Jello mix or red food coloring
- 6 tbsp butter. divided (3 tbsp in each bowl)
How to prepare:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In 1 large bowl, Prepare 1 of the cake mix packages as directed on pouch and divide mix between 2 6" baking pans or desired pans (the small the pan the thicker the layers will be)
- In another large bowl, prepare the second cake mix as directed on the pouch.
- To the second mix add in 3 teaspoons of sugar free jello or 1/2 cup of pureed strawberries
- Bake for 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean
- While cake is baking make frosting as directed
For the crumbles:
- In a small bowl combine 1 teaspoon of the remaining Jello mix, 3 tbsp butter, and 1/2 cup coconut flour. Using a fork to mix ingredients together until crumble forms.
- In another small bowl, combine 3 tbsp butter, and 1/2 cup flour. Using a fork to mix ingredients together until crumble forms.
- Spread both crumbles onto a lined cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Bake at 350 degrees for 5-7 minutes. (keep an eye on it)
- Once cakes are completely cooled, Place one of the 2 strawberry cakes one a serving platter
- Add frosting to the first layer
- Place yellow cake next, frost
- Add final strawberry layer and frost the entire cake
- Place crumbles as desired
- Cut & ENJOY!