Raspberry Mascarpone Cake
- 1 Package Keto Queen Kreations Yellow Cake Mix
- 8 oz. Mascarpone
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup sweetener of choice
- 2 TBSP water
- 2 tsp. gelatin
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup sweetener
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, prepare yellow cake mix according to package directions
- Lightly spray or grease cake pans* and bake for 25-30 mins or until a toothpick comes out clean
- In a small bowl, add water, sprinkle gelatin into it and let it sit for 5 minutes
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together mascarpone, heavy cream and 1/4 cup sweetener until combined
- After 5 minutes, microwave gelatin for 10 seconds until smooth
- Pour gelatin into mascarpone mixutre and beat together.
- In a small saucepan, heat raspberries and 1/2 cup sweetener over medium to low heat until melted fully.
- Layer the cake as desired
Don't forget to PIN it for later !
*The smaller the cake pan, the more layers you will get. This was made using three 6" pans
Photo and recipe: @strickley.keto