What you'll need:
- 1 package Keto Queen Kreations Cinnamon Coffee Cake Mix
- 1/2 Cup 100% pumpkin puree (not pumpkin filling)
- 1/4 Cup heavy cream
- 1/4 Cup water
- 10 drops of Sweet Life Flavor Company pumpkin spice latte or 2 Tsp pumpkin pie dry spice
- 12 ounces of softened cream cheese
- 3 TBS of softened butter
- Dash of vanilla
- 1/2 cup of powdered Keto friendly sweetener
- Dash of lemon juice
How to prepare:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl, empty pouch contents and add in pumpkin, heavy cream, water and flavoring.
- Mix well
- Spread mix evenly on a parchment paper lined jelly roll pan as per package directions
- While baking, prepare filling and set aside
- Once cake has cooled about 10 minutes, using the parchment paper, remove the pumpkin cake from the pan and set it on the counter
- Spread the filling evenly over it, then start rolling the cake from one end.
- Pull the parchment paper off of the cake as you roll
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes, slice and serve!