- 1 Package Keto Queen Kreations Snickerdoodle Cookie Mix
- 1 Can pumpkin puree
- 1 Cup half & half or heavy cream
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 Tsp ginger powder
- 1/2 Cup brown sugar substitute
- 1/4 Tsp nutmeg
- 1/8 Tsp cloves
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare snickerdoodle cookie mix as directed on the pouch eliminate the use of the cream cheese. (Only use eggs and butter)
- Spray a pie dish with non stick spray
- Flatten cookie dough into dish, set aside and make filling
- In a large bowl, combine all remaining ingredients
- Pour filling on top of prepared crust
- Bake for 50 minutes
- Let cool and place in refrigerator to set at least 12 hours
Takes 50, Serves 12 people.
Don't forget to PIN it for later !