What you'll need:
- 1 Package Keto Queen Kreations Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1 Stick Butter, Melted
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Macadamias or Pecans
- 1 Tbsp Sugar Free Maple Pecan Syrup (We used ChocZero's)
- 3/4 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/3 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1/3 Cup Sugar Free Maple Pecan Syrup (We used ChocZero's)
- 1 Egg
- 1 1/2 Tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 8oz. Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/3 Cup Sweetener of Choice
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 2 Eggs
How to prepare:
- Preheat oven to 350º F and line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper
- In large bowl, empty contents Keto Queen Kreations Sugar Cookie Mix. Add in remaining crust ingredients and mix until combined.
- Flatten crust into lined pan and bake for 5 mins.
- While crust is baking, in a large bowl, add all of the pumpkin filling and mix well
- Pour over top of crust, set aside
- In a large bowl, make cheesecake swirl. Add in softened cream cheese and sweetener, mix until combined. Then, add in sour cream, mix again. Last, add in the eggs and blend until smooth.
- Pour over pumpkin filling and swirl into cheesecake layer
- Bake for 40 mins
- Set in refrigerator to cool for 4 hours or overnight if you can wait that long
Takes 45 , Serves 12 people.
Don't forget to PIN it for later !