What you'll need:
- 1 package Keto Queen Kreations Brownie Mix
- 2 eggs
- 12 TBSP butter
- 16 oz. cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup no sugar added peanut butter
- 3/4 cup sugar substitute
- 1/2 cup sugar free chocolate chips (for drizzle)
How to prepare:
- Preheat oven to 350º F and grease a 9" pie dish
- In a medium bowl, mix together brownie mix, eggs and butter. Flatten mixture into pie dish. Bake for 10 minutes and set aside to cool completely.
- While crust is baking, prepare filling.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add in sweetener and mix together.
- Add in eggs and peanut butter, mix again
- Add in heavy cream and combine until smooth.
- Pour cheesecake mixture into pre-baked crust
- Bake for 45 minutes
- Once cooled, melt sugar free chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl, in 30 second increments until melted.
- Drizzle over cheesecake
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Takes 55 , Serves 12 people.
Don't forget to PIN it for later !