What you'll need:
- 1 package Keto Queen Kreations Snickerdoodle Cookie Mix
- 1 egg
- 2 TBSP butter, softened
- 1/4 cup no sugar added creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar free chocolate chips (we used coco polo)
- silicone chocolate chip mold
Directions for cookies:
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or silicone mat
- In a large bowl, empty pouch of Snickerdoodle cookie mix and add in egg, butter and peanut butter, mix well
- Scoop batter and roll into a ball, place on prepared pan
- Flatten dough ball as the cookie will not spread that much
- Bake for 10 minutes, until edges start to brown
Directions for chocolate chips"
- In a double boiler, melt chocolate over low heat
- Once melted, pour into silicone mold and freeze for 10 minutes
- After they are set, remove from mold. Place in the center of each cookie while cookies are still warm/cool but not hot.
Takes 5, Serves 12.
Don't forget to PIN it for later and tag us on instagram @ketoqueenkreations1 if you make these!!