- 1 Package Keto Queen Kreations Sugar Cookie Mix
- 16 ounces room temp cream cheese
- 2 eggs + 1 yolk room temp
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup + 2T sweetener of choice
- 1tsp vanilla
- A pinch of kosher salt or pink salt
Instructions for crust
- Prepare mix as directed on the pouch, flatten dough into instant pot pan
Instructions for cheesecake layer
- Cream together your softened cream cheese, heavy whipping cream, sweetener, vanilla, & salt
Add your eggs + yolk and mix them in.
*note do not over mix. You just want to incorporate the eggs in.
- To add flavoring use 10 drops of blueberry, 6 drops of coconut, 1 squirt of lemon juice (oooflavors) and about a 1/4 tsp of lemon extract.
- After mixing, add in about a 1/2 cup of blueberries.
- Cook in instant pot for 35 minutes on manual and 20 on natural release.
- Leave in the fridge for 24 hours. Enjoy
Takes 5, Serves 12 people.
Don't forget to PIN it for later !