Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie
- 1 Package Keto Queen Kreations Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1 Stick Butter, Melted
- 3 Eggs
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar Substitute
- 1/2 Cup Sugar Free Maple Syrup (We used ChocZero)
- 1/4 Cup Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
- 10 oz Chopped Pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare sugar cookie as directed on the pouch
- Spray a pie dish with non stick spray
- Flatten cookie dough into dish
- Bake for 15 minutes and remove from oven to let cool
- While crust is baking, make filling
- Melt butter in a small saucepan
- Add in brown sugar substitute and syrup, mix until sugar is dissolved
- Remove from heat and add in 3 beaten eggs, mix well
- Spread pecans and chocolate chips over cooled pie crust
- Pour filling on top of pecans
- Bake for 15 minutes uncovered
- Cover with foil and bake for another 30 minutes
Takes , Serves 12 people.
Don't forget to PIN it for later !