What you'll need:
- Mission Low carb wraps
- 8 oz. mascarpone cheese
- 10 oz. ricotta cheese, drained
- 1/3 cup powdered sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
How to prepare:
- Cut wrap in half and wrap it around a stainless steel cannoli form creating the shell
- Place in air fryer seam side down for 4-5 minutes - if you do not have an air fryer you can fry them in a shallow pan with coconut oil.
- Set cannoli shells aside while making the filling
- Drain ricotta cheese using a cheese cloth or several paper towels
- In a medium sized bowl mix together all ingredients.
- Using a pastry bag, fill it with the cheese mixture
- Pipe desired amount into each shell
- Top with mini chocolate chips/nuts and more powdered sweetener