What you'll need:
For the crust:
- 1 package Keto Queen Kreations Sugar Cookie Mix
- 3 Blocks cream cheese, softened (8 oz each)
- 1/2 cup + 2 Tablespoons keto powdered sweetener
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 2 1/4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
How to prepare:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Prepare sugar cookie mix according to package directions
- Press batter into bottom of a 9” springform pan, That has been lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Wrap outer bottom & up sides of springform pan with double thickness of foil.
Lower oven to 300 degrees.
In a large bowl, beat softened cream cheese and sweetener together.
Add in Greek yogurt or sour cream & vanilla extract. Beat until combined.
Next, add in eggs, one egg at a time, mixing on low speed.
Divide batter into two bowls then take 1/2 cup from one of the batters & put into a 3rd (small) bowl. To this small bowl, add one small squirt of blue food coloring. To the medium batter stir in red food coloring. Mix thoroughly.
Pour a 3rd of the plain batter over cookie crust. Pour half of the red into middle of plain, in a circle. Add a circle of plain to the middle of red. Add red to middle. Add plain to middle. Add all of blue to middle.
Place springform pan into the center of a large roasting pan, & add hot water to roasting pan. (Water should measure 1 inch up the outer sides of springform pan)
Bake for 1 hour - 1 hour & 15 minutes, until just jiggly in center
Let cool completely, then chill a few hours
Once chilled, top with homemade or store bought whipped cream and sprinkles, if desired
Takes 70, Serves 12 people.
Don't forget to PIN it for later !
Recipe by: @on_westhoff_ranch