What you'll need:
For the Rolls:
- 1 package Keto Queen Kreations Cinnamon Cake Mix
- 5 TBSP butter, melted
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup brown sugar substitute sweetener or any sweetener
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
How to prepare:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a large bowl, empty pouch contents and add in butter, eggs and milk.
- Mix well to combine.
- Refrigerate while making cinnamon filling
- In a small bowl, combine all filling ingredients and set aside
- Place dough between 2 pieces of parchment paper and roll out until about 1/4 inch thick
- Sprinkle cinnamon filling over dough
- Roll out the dough "jelly-roll style" slowly peeling back the parchment paper as you form the cinnamon roll
- Slice into 12 pieces
- Place each piece into a prepared small baking dish
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through
- While cake is baking, prepare frosting.
- After removed from oven, frost rolls as desired and enjoy immediately!