Cream Cheese Filling
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sweetener of choice
- 1 egg
Instructions for cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare cake mix as directed on the pouch
- Line an 8x8 or 9x9 pan with parchment paper
- Spread half of the batter into the baking pan
Instructions for cream cheese layer
- In a medium sized bowl, beat together cream cheese and erythritol until combined
- Add egg and beat until smooth
- Pour mixture over cake layer
- Add the remaining cake batter on top of the cream cheese layer
Instructions for crumble topping
- Whisk together in all ingredients in a small bowl expect butter until combined
- Add softened butter and mix with your hands until mixture looks like crumbs
- Spread over top of cake
- Bake for 35-40 minutes
Takes , Serves 12 people.
Don't forget to PIN it for later !