What you'll need:
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/3 cup powdered sweetener
- 1/2 cup heavy cream*
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 2 oz. unsweetened chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
How to prepare:
- Melt coconut oil and unsweetened chocolate in a microwave safe bowl in 30 second increments until combined, stir in between.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and cream cheese until blended. Beat in sweetener and cocoa until combined.
- Add in melted chocolate and vanilla, beat again
- Slowly blend in heavy cream until desired consistency is formed
- Top on your favorite low carb treat and enjoy!
* You may not use all of the heavy cream, it will vary on desired consistency