What you'll need:
- 1 package Keto Queen Kreations Sugar Cookie Mix
Pumpkin Caramel Sauce:
- 1/4 Cup Allulose
- 1/4 Cup Salted butter
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
- 50 grams Choc Zero white chocolate baking chips
- 1 Tsp Molasses (optional, but recommended)
- 1/2 Cup 100% pumpkin puree (not pumpkin filling)
- 1 Tsp pumpkin pie dry spice
Directions For Caramel Sauce:
- Add butter to a small saucepan over med/low heat & simmer.
- Stir ever so often until golden brown, about 5min.
- Add in sweetener & HWC till fully combined.
- Add molasses & stir briefly till combined. Simmer over very low heat for 15min. Don't stir at all! Turn off heat.
- After the 15, stir in pumpkin purée, & spice & stir thoroughly. Add white chocolate, & stir until melted.
- Set aside for 5 min until barely warm.
How to prepare:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Prepare cookies according to package instructions press the cookie dough into 12 sections of a mini cheesecake tin
- Press the cookie dough into 12 sections of a mini cheesecake tin.
- Bake for 8 minutes then carefully press bottoms & sides against the pan creating a well, bake for another 4min.
- Let tarts cool slightly then pour caramel sauce into the shell and chill until set
Photo and recipe: @on_westhoff_ranch