What you'll need:
- 1 package Keto Queen Kreations Pound Cake Mix
- 1 cup brown sugar substitute
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup sugar free caramel or maple syrup
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp salt
How to prepare:
- Preheat oven to 350º F and grease a 8x8 baking pan
- In a large bowl, prepare and bake pound cake mix according to directions on the package.
- While cake is baking, prepare topping.
- In a saucepan, melt butter over medium heat and all brown sugar substitute, cream and syrup. Bring to a low boil, stirring often
- Cook for 10-15 minutes until sugar is dissolved and the sauce is smooth
- Remove from heat, add in vanilla, salt and pecans.
- Pour over warm pound cake
Takes 30-40 , Serves 12 people.
Recipe by @sodak_keto
Don't forget to PIN it for later !