Keto Queen Cake Pops
What you'll need:
For the Cake:
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 4 tbsp sweetener
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar free chocolate chips (I use Lily's)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
How to prepare:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Prepare and bake cake as directed on package
- Let the cake cool then mash with a fork or potato masher
- While cake is being refrigerated prepare frosting
- In a medium bowl, mix together all frosting ingredients
- Add 3-4 tbsp of frosting mixture to the mashed cake and mix again until desired consistency is formed.
- Scoop out 2 tbsp of the cake mixture and roll into a ball, place on a plate
- Freeze the rolled cake calls for 20 mins
- While cake is freezing, melt together sugar free chocolate chips and coconut oil.
- Remove cake from freezer
- Dip tip of lollipop stick into melted chocolate, then into cake ball. Let set, about 10 minutes. Repeat with all cake pops.
- Dip cake pops, one at a time, into chocolate. Tap lightly to remove excess. Immediately cover with crushed walnuts or sprinkles (optional).
- Set on a styrofoam block to cool
- Chill until set, about 10 to 15 minutes.