What you'll need:
- 1 package Keto Queen Kreations Sugar Cookie Mix + 1 extra TBSP butter
- 1 TBSP brown sugar substitute
- 1/4 cup fine chopped pecans
- 1 Cup Sweetener
- 1 TBSP xanthan gum or any thickening agent
- 1 Cup water
- 4 Large egg yolks slightly beaten
- 1/3 Cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 TBSP unsalted butter
- 1 Cup Heavy cream whipped
Directions For Lemon Curd:
- In a small sauce pan combine the sugar, xantham gum and water. Bring to a boil, stir and cook for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Remove from heat, add the egg yolks and stir.
- Bring to a boil, constantly stirring for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add in the lemon juice & butter. Stir and set aside to cool.
- Once cooled fold in 1 cup of whipped heavy cream
How to prepare:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Prepare cookies according to package instructions plus 1 extra TBSP butter, brown sugar substitute and pecans. Press the cookie dough into 12 sections of a mini cupcake pan
- Bake for 8 minutes then carefully press bottoms & sides against the pan creating a well, bake for another 4 minutes
- Let tarts cool slightly then pour lemon filling into the shell and chill until set
- Top with whipped cream and a blackberry
Photo and recipe: @strickley.sara