What you'll need:
- 8 oz. mascarpone cheese
- 10 oz. ricotta cheese, drained very well
- 1/3 cup powdered sweetener
- 1/4-1/2 cup unsweetened chocolate chips
- 1 Tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened chocolate chips
How to prepare:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl, prepare cake mix as directed on pouch
- Divide batter into 3 small bowls
- Add red food coloring to one bowl, add green food coloring to the other and yellow food coloring to the last
- Pour batter into 3 separate 9" cake pans lined with parchment paper and greased well
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes
- While cake is baking, make cannoli filling
- Beat mascarpone, ricotta cheese, and vanilla together until smooth
- Add in sweetener, mix well
- Fold in chocolate chips and store in refrigerator until ready for use
- Once cakes are ready and cooled down completely, assemble cake
- On large plate layer the red cake first then top with cannoli filling
- Repeat this process until all layers are complete
- In a double boiler, melt chocolate chips.
- Once melted pour over cake
- Set in the refrigerator until it sets
- Serve and enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device