- 1 Package Keto Queen Kreations Sugar Cookie Mix
6 Packages of Cream Cheese (left out for 2 hours to be totally soft)
1/2 Cups Sour Cream
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Paste (or 2 TBS vanilla extract)
- 1 1/2 Cups sweetener
- 1/2 tsp salt
Instructions for crust
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare mix as directed on the pouch
- Line and/or grease a springform pan
- Flatten dough into a springform pan and poke holes in it before adding cheesecake layer on top
Instructions for cheesecake layer
- In a stand mixer, whip cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add sour cream, salt, sweetener and vanilla, whip until well combined.
- Add eggs while mixer is running, one egg at a time.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 325F and boil 6 cups of water. Wrap the outside of the 9” springform pan in aluminum, to prevent leaks.
- Pour batter into springform pan on top of crust.
- Place springform onto an edged or deep cookie sheet. And place into your oven in the middle rack
- Once in the oven, pour the boiling water around the springform into the cookie sheet. Do not splash water into the Cheesecake.
- Bake for 75 minutes. DONT OPEN THE DOOR. The steam is important.
- Turn off oven, and open oven door for a few minutes to release some of the heat, but do not remove the cheesecake. After 2 minutes, close the oven door, and let the cheesecake slowly cool for another hour or two. Then refrigerate overnight.
Takes , Serves 12 people.
Don't forget to PIN it for later !